100 Truths is a tag that has been doing rounds on Facebook for a very long time now. Since I am bored out of my skull as well as stressed to the point of no return, or just about teetering on the edge, I am indulging myself in the aforementioned act of exhibitionism.
My 100 Truths
1. Real name: Nisha
2. Like it? It means “The Night.” Do I like it? Hell Yeah
4. Zodiac sign: Gemini
5. Male or female: Female
6. Elementary: My dear Watson?
7. Middle: Finger?
8. High: Five!
9. College: Ah! We don’t really need no education, but my college is SCMS.
10. Hair color: Dirty (horrible) brown.
11. Eye color: Black
12. Hair length: Varies
13. Current worry: Fear of the unknown
14. Race: you? Ok.
15. Are you a health freak: Not always. However I have conditioned myself to mentally recoil at the sight of fried or high fat food. Recoiling stops at the mind though.
16. Height: 5 feet 3 and a half inches
17. Do you have a crush on someone: Yers
18. Do you like yourself: Now yes.
19. Piercings: Nowhere near enough.
20. Tattoos: None
21. Righty or lefty: Writey
22. First surgery: No surgeries yet
23. First piercings: Ear
24. First friend: Real friend? Sugar.
25. First award: First in Math. District award. Std X
26. First sport: Erm… I intensely dislike physical exertion
27. First pet: No pets.
28. First vacation: Can’t remember
29. First teacher? Yvonne
30. First crush: Ah! S James.
THIS OR THAT-
31. Orange or apple juice: Either
32. Rock or rap: Used to be rock. Now selective rap.
33. Country or screamo: Country
34. Nsync or backsteet boys: Eww
35. Britney spears or christina aguliera: Eww
36. Night or day: Night
37. Sun or moon: Sun
38. TV or internet: Internet
39. Playstation or xbox: My old Sega video game
40. Kiss or hug: Depends
41. Iguana or turtle: What? Why?
42. Spider or bee: I’m not doing this.
43. Fall or spring: Fall
44. Limewire or iTunes: I’m a pirate. Arrrrr
46. Soccer or baseball: No. 26. And I don’t watch.
50. Drinking: Aqua
51. I’m about to: Reborn in Infinitio
53. Singing: My song
“When the rain starts falling and I’m all alone
When the wind blows oh so cold.
When the doors are shut and I’m all alone
Baby you open your door.
Baby you’re my home.”
54. Typing: My 100 truths.
55. Want kids? More? Yes.
56. When: When the time is right.
57. Want to get married: Again? Why Lord Why?
58. When: If!
59. Where do you want to live: Some place free.
60. How many kids do you want: Number doesn’t matter.
61. Any name on the mind: For the kids or the father? Yes.
62. What did you want to be when you were little: Big.
63. What did you think you’ll be doing: Wearing a lab coat and inventing extremely useful paraphernalia.
64. Mellow future or wild: We go with the flow.
66. Something you would never try: Addictive psychoactive drugs
67. When do you wanna die: Whenever it is painless.
WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX-
68. Lips or eyes: Eyes
69. Hugging or kissing: More
70. Shorter or taller: Taller
71. Tan skinned or light: I’m color blind
72. Romantic or spontaneous: Spontaneous is romantic. Duh!
73. Dark or light hair: Irrelevant, as long as there is hair on the head…
74. Muscular or normal: Toned muskles.
75. Hook-up or relationships: Relationships.
76. Similar to you or different: Similar core values.
HAVE YOU EVER-
78. Kissed a stranger: No
79. Drank bubbles: Yes
80. Broken a bone: Broken nasal cartilage
81. Climbed up a tree: Yes
82. Broken someone’s heart: Yes
83. Turned someone down: Yes
84. Had your heart broken: Not really.
85. Liked a friend as more than a friend: Yes
DO YOU BELIEVE IN-
86. Yourself: Yeah baby
87. Miracles: No
88. Love at first sight: I don’t deny the possibility.
89. Santa clause: wtf? No
90. Kiss on first date: Not likely. Not wise. Not wrong though.
91. Angels: Only Nicholas Cage in City of Angels
92. Is there one or more people you want to be with right now: Yes
93. Who is it: Sugar
94. Like someone: Yes
95. Text message: You don’t wanna know
96. Received call: Irrelevant
97. Call made: ARP. Movie date.
98. Facebook message: Profound shit. “The worst prisons are the ones you make for yourself – of fear, regret and guilt.”
99. Missed call: Unknown number
100. Last hungout with: ARP